LAS Education Days
2016 education Day Overview
LAS is very pleased how well the Advanced Bandaging Class, the Networking Open House and the 2015 LAS Education Day went! Read the full report.
2015 Education Day
Event Overview by Tracy Gardikiotis
- Lymphedema Association of SK
- Update on SK Lymphedema Working Group Initiatives
- Dr. Stanley Rockson, M.D., FACP, FACC "New and Emerging Treatments for Lymphedema" from Stanford University School of Medicine
2014 LAS Lymphedema Symposium Presentations
Noreen Campbell is a retired Clinical Specialist for wound care and has developed the Wound Management course - level 1 and 2 for continuing education at the University of Victoria and continues to work with the University.
Lymphedema and Lipedema Wound Management
Dr. Anna Towers is a physician who runs the Lymphedema Clinic in Montreal and is qualified in Lymphedema therapy. She is also involved with the Canadian Lymphedema Framework.
- Evaluation and management of chronic edema and lymphedema
- Lymphedema Care in Canada: What Does the Future Hold?
Symposium Brings Attention to Chronic Edema - Prince Albert Daily Herald, May 11, 2014
Updated July 2015.